Everyday at work I see and touch the faces of many women, young and old, just looking for TLC for their skin. At the Spa I work in, we use the Clarisonic Mia as part of the third cleansing step of our facials. It was only after seeing how much makeup, dirt, and grim was still left on client's skin after two manual cleanses, did I realize how effective the Clarisonic really was.
Straight from the inventor of the Sonicare products (the electric toothbrushes), the Clarisonic products use the same vibrating sonic frequency to deeply clean and shake dirt and oil from the pores. Check it out:
|Photo From Clarisonic.com|
Again, I use the Mia on clients at work and it's just as effective as the Pro Model I use at home. Besides increasing in price, each upgraded model has just a few more bells and whistles than the previous. I really only use the normal speed when cleansing at night.
My Pro came with:
- Sample size Clarisonic cleansing Gel
- Sample Size Clarisonic Skin Polish
- Body Brush attachment
- Body Brush Head
- Normal Bush head
- Clarisonic Pro Brush
- Charging station
- charge overnight
- Pop on appropriate brush head for your skin (there are 6 kinds)
- Wet face, and apply your regular cleanser to brush or face.
- Press power
- Starting @ forehead, then nose & chin, then each cheek- when you hear it beep move to the next area as you brush with circular motions until it turns off ( it's timed)
- Rinse face
- Rinse debris off brush head
- Replace on charger
|The Clarisonic snaps into the body brush handle and can be used for sonic body exfoliation & cleansing.|
I can go on and on about the Clarisonic and how amazing it has made my skin, but I'll just highlight a few important *facts and some personal highlights that I've found:
- *Removes makeup 6x better than manual cleansing
- Fewer breakouts and smaller looking pores
- *2x more effective cleansing
- Smoother, softer skin
- Super clean skin but gentle for daily use
- Glowing skin
- Less redness, and more even skin tone
- Super easy to use and only need to replace the brush heads
I can honestly say that this is the BEST skin care product/tool that I've every used!! It's an investment but worth every penny! As a skin care professional, I highly recommend getting a Clarisonic and I'd be happy to answer any questions. Please check out their site for before and afters and tons more info at http://www.clarisonic.com .
Not a sponsored post. This product was purchased with my own money and no compensation was given for this post.