I am taking a much needed break from studying for my boards, to tell you about the Sephora's Favorites Draw the Line Sampler that I recently picked up. As you may have read in previous posts, I am trying to find a black eyeliner that I love and this product has plenty for me to try at a great price. Check it out:
- Purchased at Sephora
- Cost $28 but has a $82 value
- Includes six black eyeliners- 3 Full size(Smashbox Jet Set Waterproof Cream liner, Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid liner, and Sephora Collection Waterproof Retractable Eyeliner in Black Glitter) & 3 deluxe mini's( Buxom Insider Eyeliner in Black Jasper, Kat Von D Tattoo Liquid Liner in Tropper, and Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil)
- Rated 4.4 of 5 stars from Sephora customer reviews
- Enclosed in shiny silver box tied at the side with a silver ribbon
- Liners: One pot, two Plastic liquid liners, one pencil, and two plastic retractable
I am really glad I bought this! It's such a great value and you get to experiment with different types of liner formulas which is what I like best. Plus, they're all top Sephora sellers and great brands so you know you are getting quality. I have tried a few and so far I am very happy.
Full reviews on each liner will follow in my Hunt for the Best Little Black Liner Blog Series coming up, so Stay tuned. Thanks for reading!