|Some of classmates from left:|
Tana, myself, Jayma, and Michael-Anne
Of course, it didn't come without some sacrifice, and one of the biggest was my free time. Which ultimately meant that I had less time to spend on one of my favorite hobbies.......blogging.
I've tried my hardest in my time crunch to at least keep my blog hops going. I've found that so many great beauty bloggers really do use it as a platform to build readers and make connections. I am so glad I did because it's been a great way to keep alive this blog that I love so much.
I just want to say how thankful I am to have had the opportunity to read so many great beauty blogs at my weekend hops and work with some truly awesome co-hosts! Also, thanks to my non blogging readers and followers who stayed with me. You all inspire me! Thanks for linking up every week and visiting and friending other great blogs! So now....
Why a Giveaway?
- I am almost at 300 GFC followers, 100 FB and twitter followers
- The first day of Autumn is Sat
- I love my readers
- I love polish!
- I now have more time to write and give things away :)
What's the prize?
- Essie Fall- Don't Sweater It
- Essie Fall- Recessionista
- OPI Fall Germany- Don't Pretzel My Buttons
- OPI Fall Germany- Danke-Shiny Red
How do I enter?
- Must be at least 18 years of age or have parental consent
- Choose your entry method through the Rafflecopter widget below and follow all directives listed on entry
- Leave a comment below or through email (firstname.lastname@example.org) stating that you entered and leave your email address for winner notification purposes
- Contest ends on September 30th, 2012
- Winner will be chosen through random.org on or around Oct. 1st
RELEASE By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold (Kristin of Meet Me on the Brightside), Sponsor, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.